Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Think There Is A Problem With My Insides I Just Got My Lip Pierced Help I Think There Is A Problem!?

I just got my lip pierced Help i think there is a problem!? - i think there is a problem with my insides

My lips pierced 2 days ago, twice (snakebites) Well, I think there is something wrong, it hurts the right side more than the left. The right hand was bleeding one of the two, and when I look into her mouth to mouth, there is a point that bleeding under the skin (like a light bulb blood, no bubbling seems)

someone please help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would again go where it does not, and if they know what is wrong or if you have any type of medication

Anonymous said...

I would take him to the place I stayed in her eyes. Sounds like could be infected. When people say it looks infected, you must remove it and see a doctor.

Post a Comment