Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Can I Get Minor Frostbite Could I Have Minor Frostbite?

Could i have minor frostbite? - can i get minor frostbite

I was cleaning a walk in cooler at work with a rag and a bucket of hot water and bleachy only there for about 45 minutes on the first day, after almost 2 days I was there about 45 to 55 minutes to clean a little more. When I left, my hands were red and hot, I'm thoroughly blown away with warm water and simple. I woke up this morning and my hands were swollen and feel light in one of my fingers of both hands were cracked a little red blister like sores, the gel images that I saw similar, but nothing so serious. In asking, what is worse, and if it something that should be a doctor or something that goes from his own concern, so no damage. I know little or nothing about frostbite and burns, and I wonder if what to do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wear gloves, which are most likely outbreak of chemicals.

Post a Comment