Sunday, February 21, 2010

Disability Tax Credit Depression Why Do You Always Get Turned Down For DLA?

Why do you always get turned down for DLA? - disability tax credit depression

I wore two hearing aids all my life to be difficult deaf and suffering from kidney problems for a clinic in my local hospital. It's a bit confusing, because just before my job to lose (due to the bankrupt company), they have always provided a tax credit, but when it comes to DLA always reject reason? My family doctor sent a letter to my question and hospital consultants, but said he was not all with the title for the first time, what should I do? I've wasted my time? seems a little confused when I get to the tax credit for people with disabilities (at work), but not the disability living allowance is disabled. Why had not someone who learn sign language as a child to DLA, while others' right of return "or" dEPRESSION?

Thank you,
- Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment