Monday, February 22, 2010

French Bulldog Mouth Sore My 4 Year Old Female French Bulldog Had A STROKE! Part 1?

My 4 year old female French Bulldog had a STROKE! part 1? - french bulldog mouth sore

My 4-year old female French Bulldog had a stroke 2 weeks ago, then followed by attacks shorter and recently again for 3 days. With advice and support is the Vet, we have the drug that makes your dream and the dream.

During an attack, he immediately had something in his mouth so they do not suffer loss of oxygen to breathe.

Later, after his stroke, for about 4 hours, would not stop shaking ..... Chills, as if freezing. I put a blanket to keep him warm, but I noticed his confusion was not due to their capture as well. His merry eyes and mouth closed.

Since his last attack on 5PM yesterday I started to pay more frequent pills .... 5 to 6 hours apart. Shivering was reduced,o. Now, with the thumb, but still .....

My question is, is fine, but the constant change in behavior, which is good, but I just want to live longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment