Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pictures Of Blisters On Gums Small Painful Bumps On Fingers-SEE PICTURES-please Help!!?

Small painful bumps on fingers-SEE PICTURES-please help!!? - pictures of blisters on gums

I have a kind of skin problem on the fingers of his right hand, and I need help to understand what it is. I began to realize in December. In some areas, I have a room thats dark and swollen with bite-sized groups of 4 or 5 / Deep Purple dots under the skin and in other areas I will have a single point or purple corn. They feel a little like potato chips, but could not find any foreign body. I tried the inflamed areas with a sterile needle blow, but nothing came of it, I think it actually even worse. Sometimes I feel a burning and itching a little, but mostly it is hurt when I touch it, hold a pencil, scissors, etc., almost like a bruise, but again, I don 'not in the hand or the fingers were wounded at all. Only in my right hand anywhere! I have a blog with photos you can see that it can identify more easily. The address is: http://laurarae12.blogspot.com/ ideas do you have to appreciate! Thank you!

1 comment:

AAD said...

It could be impetigo or cellulitis, causing bacterial infections of the skin / tissue by the bacteria staphylococcus or streptococcus, too. If these conditions are not treated, it can be very serious and widespread. You need to be seen by a dermatologist immediately - or go to the clinic "quick" or any other medical facility for evaluation. The pain is your body the signal that something is wrong, and there are no obvious signs of the cause, we must assume that something microscopic. Since there is no redness involved as well, which is the hallmark of the infection. It may be relatively small (but locally severe) reaction to poison ivy / ivy / sumac, but it seems to meet these criteria and no evidence of severe itching, but the probability seems low. Consult a doctor as soon as possible.

Post a Comment