Sunday, December 20, 2009

Orthopaedic Surgeon Salary Cardiologist And Orthopedic Surgeon Salaries?

Cardiologist and Orthopedic Surgeon Salaries? - orthopaedic surgeon salary

I work in the United States and I need to find the average level, is a cardiologist in New Zealand, Ireland and the United Kingdom. I am also the average salary for orthopedic surgeons in the same country. I tried searching the internet but found nothing. I tried to take and pay scale.com salaries.com and many other places. If someone can help, I would be very grateful

2 comments:

panda said...

Hello,
For the UK, you can try the website of the NHS and see if the consultant's work performance. That should give you an idea of content.

Here is an NHS Grampian http://www.nhsgrampian.org/nhsgrampian/g is a ... ...

liverpool lou said...

not sure but I think it starts at EUR 2,000 per week

Post a Comment