Thursday, December 24, 2009

Baby Walker Safety At What Age Did Your Baby Understand What The Word "No" Means?

At what age did your baby understand what the word "No" means? - baby walker safety

Approximately 2 weeks when my daughter was a few days to 8 months, grabbed me by the game with the outlet, while the safety of her walker. I said, "Alyssa," No, ma'am "in a stern voice. Now, I), look, look down (with a smile, and away from the wall. And since then, when I say" No "or" Alyssa Grace not) screaming, 'No, ma'am "in a severe tone (" doing what he does or intends to do. Sometimes she laughs and goes about his business, and sometimes riot for a second skin (like she knows something that he wrong). What happens to your baby?

1 comment:

Trips 1 said...

Celebrate my 9 1 / 2 triplets knew, which meant that he .. approximately 7 months, in fact, we have learned that it is impossible to follow on the tiles in the kitchen ...

They are amazing .. I was tripping over fear and with hot water .. and the floor is dirty, traffic, because it most ... They sit on the edge of the carpet and the tile .. All 3 of them do not cross over and .. is so cute!

Babies are great .. smart all they need is structure and consistency and the possibilities are endless ..

Post a Comment