Monday, December 21, 2009

Laveranues Coles Injury Wide Receiver Help For Week 8?

Wide Receiver help for week 8? - laveranues coles injury

I have good 4-receiver and can only be two. BTW in a PPR.
Moss against the Rams (he burned me or for me, and it seems that every two weeks is a good game, and last week was a good game ... So if this trend continues, it is not so)
Roddy White in comparison to the Eagles (which was great this year, but could be in Philadelphia Ryan, a lot going on, this could mean fewer points, White)
Reggie Wayne vs. Titans (hard drive ... but the defense of the Colts need this game or not is hardly any hope of winning the division as possible to get Wayne can be a lot of catches)
Or
Laveranues Coles against the Cheifs (she has a head injury, but was probably refreshed ... and won the smallest of the 4 in my team ... but you ... and Farve could Cheifs crazy with Coles, Cotchery should more than off - be set)
In thinking of cabbage and sing, but I think benching two screws and Wayne Moss ....
Has anyone an idea?
Thank you!

2 comments:

sd;jsdfj... said...

You should begin to Terrell Owens

Stu said...

Wow, what a mess. I think the benching Moss is a safe way to go. As for Coles, I would check the day before or the morning of the game and see if the status is updated. If you want to start, then I would know and start Coles. You should try to trade the GH and elsewhere updated.

Post a Comment