Friday, December 25, 2009

Dirt Bike Number Plates My Seven Year Old Sons' Dirt Bike Was Stolen From Our Motorcycle Trailer Sunday Night Between 0100 & 0600?

My seven year old sons' dirt bike was stolen from our motorcycle trailer Sunday night between 0100 & 0600? - dirt bike number plates

discovered missing 0600th I called the police took a report. They asked me if I process and said he would. The policeman said it was a class four offense. I asked if she would with her finger and said nothing. Knowing that the bike had a nail in the back, because it is probably how it manages to be taken into account, he visited all the bike shops within five miles radius from my house to steal them a head on the bike. All were open enough for me. I searched the whole neighborhood. A neighbor said he saw in the back of a van and gave me the registration number, I'm not sure how to run a record? Is there something missing, I'm? I feel helpless, I am not sure that the police observed the time. Might fall on him. I feel guilty, it's my fault, I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment