Friday, January 22, 2010

Water Chimes Want To Start My Own Landscaping Business But Not Sure How To Do That?

Want to start my own Landscaping Business But not sure how to do that? - water chimes

I was told by many that my work was very nice and go into business for myself. I like the design of the yards, and I feel good. I have never been my own business before, so I do not really know where to start. I need a license to that effect? When and if I can start paying for the design of all the grass and then download them for later? What do you get paid for that? I know it costs me a fortune for my own yard.LOL Plus the whole time he was mentioned. I built my own ponds, bridges, pots, with driftwood, large and small, decorated, painted or never needed to be painted, there were several decorative water run pumps that serve large number of water pumps for decorative wooden trunks. I was in the lava rock, river rock, gravel for bold design, many flowering plants, wind chimes, torches Kie tie, rope lighting inside the plants in the open floor swirling decorations, l 'lighting, floor coming through the green fence , ect

3 comments:

Supercel voted 4 Scott Brown said...

Well, you design websites in the garden or have a business? A landscape business requires very little parts of machinery for cutting old trees felled, trucks, etc.
Perhaps you could call the garden center and see if they were a "person who will work with the owners, and to you, what ought to be planted where, so I do not know if it contains one or if only the designers in general. I'm in the landscaping, offers a few ideas.
Hope that helps, and good luck.

trl. said...

ummm .... It appears that your garden does not mean that .... Professionals, the more you have to go to college and learn gardening and landscaping company before you can do ...

Neal & Cathy said...

We suggest you try that for a landscaper to see what is the deal. Working for the customer is not the same as working for themselves. Work is also hot, hard and heavy.

You must also learn to spell. Nothing is as professional as misspelled words.

Visit our website for more ideas in the garden --
http://www.gardening-at-the-crossroads.c ...

Good luck and Happy Gardening from Cathy and Neal!

Post a Comment