Monday, January 25, 2010

Differrnt Types Of Viginas Pictures Over The Counter Tape Wormer For My Cat?

Over the counter tape wormer for my cat? - differrnt types of viginas pictures

This morning I had a tape worm hanging in front of my cats older than 3 years. I'm pretty sure what kind of tape-worm (some as the appearance of rice grains described, it is more gross ...: (I know there are types differrnt I buy on the counter of your medication and if so what you propose, at this moment because I can not afford a vet, what they want. I feel bad about this, but I'm not now.
Thank you for any help!

3 comments:

cpinatsi said...

Can you Drontal in a pet store or over the Internet or GH? It is more effective for all types of worms.

JO P said...

behonest on things is to fight against wastefulness, not what they hear, I know, but if you wanted to www.bestpetpharmacy.co.uk you can get the right products (which vets sell) for a fraction of the price and delivery is very fast. Good luck. x

graciean... said...

Tapeworms appear to rice, because they break into segments.
Frankly, if a worm, while I doubt that could be the band has a worm a flatworm is.

Wormer OTC is usually not very effective.

I know you said you do not have the money now, but please call your vet will tell you to chat and ask if she could find a way to prepare your payment.

So you can be sure exactly what kind of worm it is and the right medication in the correct dose for age and weight of your cat.

Post a Comment