Monday, January 18, 2010

List Of Commercial Agents I Auditioned For A Commercial Role, Agent Called, They Were Asked To Put Me On Avail List-what Is It Though?

I auditioned for a commercial role, agent called, they were asked to put me on avail list-what is it though? - list of commercial agents

This is history, as has been said, I applied for an ad and called my agent the next morning. Initially started to say it was a recall, but then changed his mind and said it was a time (power) on the list. He asked me whether I will be available Saturday. I know that the current outbreak is a Saturday, but does not say whether he got the part and was a backup, or even what is on the list. Has this ever happened to anyone, and what does this mean? Thank you in advance for your answers.

2 comments:

Gods girl said...

Theater Doc is right, it is a good thing if it means they liked it enough to want to make sure that they were available the day is taken. Good job!

Theatre Doc said...

This means that you call if you.

Post a Comment