Thursday, January 14, 2010

Gel Mouse I Want To Scrunch My Hair, What Kind Of Gel Or Mouse Or Whatever You Use To Scrunch Your Hair Works Good?

I want to scrunch my hair, what kind of gel or mouse or whatever you use to scrunch your hair works good? - gel mouse

I scrunch my hair, I've never stood next to a beauty salon, I just do not know what kind of work or gel mouse?
As should be something that I or Kmart walkmart, reasonable price and have to live effectively and thick hair and work up to about 6 hours .. I want the whole day.

And he likes to put things right after a shower?




thankss: D

6 comments:

Briannaa... said...

fruitess Garnier. is the best!

Briannaa... said...

fruitess Garnier. is the best!

Dobby [Loves his sock.] said...

Herbel Essecnces Mouse.

wxyz said...

I love Tamer. I use to crack the mousse and hair spray.

tweetybi... said...

I like to use putty Garnier Fructis Style Fiber Gum .... smells good and lasts all day, if you often enough .... After, towel dry hair, then a shower, a small amount of dough by hand, then rub your palms and run through your hair and gnashing you want ....

Censored said...

Need a gel-downs and anti-frizz serum (Rizos Carving Pantene Hydrating Gel and L'Oreal Elvive Anti-Frizz Gloss Serum and good) ... them in your hair when you shower, then dry with a diffuser.

Post a Comment